Friday, May 23, 2008

Past: Knit Dress



DH, when seeing this dress for the first time said "it looks Scandinavian". I'm not sure about Scandinavian, but it's always been a little off the beaten path in our neck of the woods.



It's made with a heavy interlock, teal and black mix, with black braid embellishment.



Except for that bit at the back, the fit was awesome right out of the package. The notches are still visible on the inside, which means I didn't do any fitting!

Now I get to the troubled part - it appears I've given away the pattern. Probably thought there was no need to duplicate such a memorable piece! I know it was Vogue, and I remember cutting out a 14. Other than that, I'm at a loss!!

Anyone recognize the design?

1 comment:

PurpleSage said...

sorry, no help with the pattern; but in taking a quick look, I found this website which has a Pattern Shape Index -- how cool is that?

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/makingem/Patterns/ShapeIndex.htm#Princess