Monday, May 12, 2008

Future: Summer Dresses

Ah, summer. It has to happen, right?

And the best thing about summer? (besides the warmth!) Summer Dresses!

Why can't I sew faster?

I have 62 pictures in my "summer dresses" folder, and 87 pictures in my "vintage dresses" folder. Very heavy on the empire waist, midriff band, full skirt, or all three ;).







































































Of course I could get distracted with a shirtdress...




















(all images are copyright of their respective pattern companies - for contemporary patterns check out the McCall's, Butterick, Vogue or Simplicity, New Look sites)

1 comment:

PurpleSage said...

I really like your choices! Interesting that your one vintage pattern is a size 12 with a 30" bust! My how things change.goog